Upper Lip & Chin (block of 6 £149)
Laser Hair Removal is a safe and effective way of removing unwanted hair permanently. How it works is simple, the laser light is absorbed by the dark pigment within the hair and then converted to heat. The heat and energy delivered effectively destroys the hair follicle leaving the surrounded area undamaged.
• Suitable for all skin types • Effective results • Free consultation
• Smoother skin
Why choose us?
• We utilise advanced Laser equipment to ensure you are receiving the best possible treatment
• We offer the most competitive prices without compromising on quality
• Highly trained laser technicians
How long does the treatment take?
Treatment times vary according to equipment used, Size of area. Treatment on the under arms will take 15 minutes whereas full legs will take up to an hour or longer depending on the surface area.
Does laser hair removal hurt?
Most people describe the sensation as similar to that of a rubber band snapping onto the skin.
How many treatment sessions do I need?
For the best results we recommend a course of 4 - 8 Laser Hair Removal Treatments with a gap of between 4 - 8 weeks between each appointment. This is because the hair growth cycle occurs in three stages: growing, resting and transitional and the hair can only be targeted by the laser if it is in the growing stage, so not all hairs can be targeted in a single treatment. Your practitioner will advise you at your consultation the best course for you to achieve optimum results.
Can I have laser hair removal with a suntan?
We are able to treat both darker skin types and suntanned skin (natural tan) at any time of the year.
Will laser hair removal help with ingrown hairs?
Yes, most of the ingrown hairs are gone after the first treatment, though we recommend a course to ensure they are completely gone.
What results can I expect?
• Significant hair reduction in the treatment area.
• Finer softer hairs.
• Eradication of ingrown hairs.
• Smoother skin, laser is proven to improve skin texture, heating up the dermis stimulates collagen production
BUY YOUR PACKAGE TODAY!
DON'T MISS THIS PRICES