Russian Lashes are a Russian Layering Technique which has recently taken salons across the US and Europe by storm. Create a natural effect effortlessly with these 100% synthetic lashes.
Your beautician will adhere the ultra-fine synthetic lashes onto a single natural lash. Creating fuller looking lashes. Russian lashes are different to cluster lashes, which are placed along the lash line over several natural lashes.
Russian lashes can last for 6 to 8 weeks. However, they will usually require infills and maintenance every 3 to 3 weeks.
This latest treatment in eyelash extensions is ideal for clients who are after a full, high-impact glamorous look. But one which is still natural in appearance.
Here are some of the other benefits of this type of lash extension:
- They add a length and volume to your lashes that mascara simply cannot achieve
- As they give you fuller, thicker lashes, you can forget about the mascara
- Can be used to fill in the gaps if you have sparse lashes
- No risk of damaging your real lashes.
- Lighter and finer than other lash extensions
- Painless and relaxing. All you have to do is lay back and enjoy
Applying Russian Lashes can take up to two and a half hours. If you have any questions in regard to this treatment, feel free to contact us. Book your appointment online now at your nearest Elegance Beauty salon.
Provan Walk, Opp: StarbucksG34 9DL
Lower MallEdinburgh, EH6 6JJ
Aberdeen, AB25 1HZ
Unit 22 - 23, Upper Mall